( Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz.)
These miniature uni-directional (cardioid) stereo microphones (MM-MCSM-5) are the pair you need when your trying to lower crowd noise behind and on the sides of yourself! The microphone elements have been strategically mounted inside two brass cylinders that have been modified and designed for maximum recording saturation! Exterior of cylinders have been tightly enclosed in a durable rubber coating. Each cylinder (miniature in size) measuring a tapered 3/8" to 5/16" wide by 1" long! Six feet of high- Quality microphone cable exits each cylinder and are terminated into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold plated miniplug. Comes with premium windscreens.
Excellent for the following recorders but not limited to: Edirol R9, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera, Olympus DS-40, Olympus LS-10, Tascam DR-01, Tascam DR-03, Tascam DR-07, Yamaha CX, Zoom H1, Zoom H2 and Zoom H4N.
Note: If your recorder does not provide a bias voltage or if you want to feed your recorders line inputs to avoid overloading your recorder's mic pre-amplifier, you can use one of our Battery Modules ( check out our Battery-Module Section).
Battery Modules will power the microphones with optimum power ( 9 volts D.C ), increase dynamic range and enable the mics to handle higher (SPL) sound pressure levels ( loud sounds ) without distortion.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- Open curcuit sensitivity: -50dB (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1 pa.
- sighal to noise ratio: more than 60 dB, 1Khz at 1 Pa.
- Maximum input Sound Level: 120 dB SPL (130 db when used with one of our battery modules), 15 dB higher @10% T.H.D
- Flat frequency response
- Comes with premium windscreens.
- Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
- 1 Year Warranty